Sunday, March 18, 2018

Broke Girl is Still Here

Hello Other Broke Galaxians,

Yes, I'm still here. I spent the last week in New Smyrna Beach, Florida taking the Level I Bob Ross Painting Course. I plan to finish off the course with Level II and Level III eventually so I can (1) Learn to be a better artist and paint awesomely wonderful paintings and (2) Give classes so I can be less broke and teach others to paint awesomely wonderful paintings.

As you see, I have a plan.



Whether I'm able to pick up a job or not, teaching Bob Ross Painting classes on the weekend could help me meet great like-minded people and I wouldn't mind having a side gig to help with expenses for my hobby and pay a few bills.

Hobbies are important. They build self confidence, as well as new skills. Collecting things--not so much because you may have a hard time parting with your collectibles. Seriously, what are you going to do with that matchbox car collection that you can't part with?

Take a look at your hobbies and interests and see if there's something you can do to bring in extra income, whether it's piano or guitar lessons, or how to put together a kicking resume. There's something that you excel at that will benefit someone else. Take a good look at yourself and make a list of what you can do.

Take care my fellow Broke Galaxians. Go forth and save $$$.

Peace Peeps,
Broke Girl






No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment--positive comments only please.

Saving Money on Laundry Detergent

Hello Fellow Broke Galaxians, Have you noticed recently that the 50-ounce bottle of laundry detergent that you once bought is now availabl...